AAR 7.14% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

hi slyto be honest, i can't see the benefit in glossy promotion...

1. 15,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    hi sly

to be honest, i can't see the benefit in glossy promotion on this one anymore. their only get out of jail free card is to develop the asset for someone else.

broker coverage and a roadshow might help any other company, but i have my reservations about how much they would benefit these guys. their reputation precedes them.

besides, i doubt very much that rewarding shareholders is high on their priority list. i can remember many a conversation back in 2007 when AP just about tore my head off for suggesting that they would benefit from better promotion.

Koongie Park is their only roll of the dice, has been for a long long long long long too long way too long long time. the only available closure is to see it polished into one hell of a buy (notwithstanding a favourable JV, but that seems like a long shot at this point).

i am sure the proceeds of a sale would see them gainfully employed for another 10 years exploring other assets that they will never develop, and the market will be forced to rerate accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.006(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $72.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $19.65K 248.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.