PIR 0.00% $1.49 papillon resources limited

resource upgrade, page-22

1. 4,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    Hi WangChung,

I think once we recieve the results from the phase two completed drilling campaign at Fekola we will have a far better understanding of what we are dealing with. I agree with one of your previous posts that the latest results are only the tail of the beast!

From the recent announcement on Fekola;

"Analytical results have been received the first RC drill traverse across the Fekolazone,a north-south trending soil anomalism extending over 3.5km in the southern portion of the Medinandi licence."

So it is north south trending not east west as someone thought may be the case.

"The Fekola drilling has thus far defined a mineralised structure at least 150m wide with an as yet to be determined strike length."

FSE 500m strike, FNE 700m strike FMZ 2km strike. The anomalism extends over 3.5km at Fekola and if the strike was near this length then it would be the longest unearthed at Medinandi to date.

"Whilst drilling is at an early stage these initial drill results have confirmed that the Fekola zone is a significant mineralising system and warrants detailed infill and extension drilling to determine the near surface resource potential at this location. The structure remains open to the north, south and at depth."

It is an exciting prospect and only the drill will tell the true story but Im thinking we are possibly onto something that may dwarf the other zones in Medinandi.
    Time will tell.

Cheers

Retrac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.