BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

resource upgrade

1. 2,019 Posts.
    My Fellow Die Hard BRM brothers.

I have just had a better look at the drilling results from yesterday and this is my take on it.

The DSO i think will land between 75 and 100 million tonnes and probably closer to the 75 million. I hope im wrong and its closer to 100 million but i just didnt see enough big hits on the High Grade DSO.

What really was astonishing was the amount of Detrital that was uncovered across the entire project, i would not be surprised if the DSO/Detrital/Pisolite comined tonnage to leap from just over 1 billion tonnes to around 1.5 Billion Tonnes . There is some really good FE widths starting from the surface and alot with only about 20 meters of overburden to strip.

The Marillana FE resource i beleive is now an elephant. We have a resource that should definately raise the eyebrows of BHP which would ultimately be our best avenue who would probably take a bite at a potential massive scale project.

WRs has sworn by the Benefication process and i beleive in his ability to get it done, Marillana could easily produce the 25 MTPA of product with the sheer size of the resource that we are now sitting on.

Marrilana is now a MONSTER and i beleive the resource upgarde due this month will be a big one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.