BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

resource upgrade, page-6

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi(goldensnapper)

I think on this occasion you are wrong.Please have another look.

I have just had a look at the drill hole locations from the last announcement.The yellow dots showing significant DSO intersections line up with the deep red areas on the image map gravity targets that came out in an earlier announcement.
    Most of the biggest red areas have not been drilled yet.Part of MG2 and the bottom tip of MG6 have shown significant DSO hits,some drill holes at MG2 and MG6 are listed as Assays awaited,the bottom southerly tip of MG3 has been drilled and results are awaited the largest portion of MG3 is still to be drilled and the next largest area MG4 has not been drilled yet.

Another point that I have been looking at to do with FMG.

They are talking about building an extension line to Mindy Mindy and an extension from Mt Lewin or Mt Nicholas to Mindi Mindi and Marillana tenements.FMG Marillana tenement butts up to the south-east corner of our Marillana block.There is a corridor running from the north -east corner of our Marillana block which runs through BHP block across Fortescue Marsh to Cloud Break.Surely it would make sense and save money for FMG to put a rail line across at this spot instead of running an rail line from the point FMG line breaks from following BHP line and goes to Cloud Break and would save putting a rail line extension from Mt Nicholas back to Mindi Mindi.The corridor I believe is the route BRM spoke about putting a rail line to Cloud Break across the marsh.

My thoughts are over 100mt DSO.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.