IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Hi Everyone,There are a major resource upgrade announced by NKP...

1. 42 Posts.
    Hi Everyone,

There are a major resource upgrade announced by NKP in the Tubatse project from 20.37 Moz to 45.25 Moz, this means that the IGC management is running out of execuses of negotiating a better deal for the shareholder. IMO they should go back to the negotiating table with NKP and work out a better deal for us, either get them to takeover IGC as they promised or get NKP to pay more for the 15% IGC have and liquidate the comany and return the money to the shareholder (prefer a one off payment rather then pay by installment), if the NKP want to get going with the project they need the 15% that IGC hold. I would imagine that it will be the stupidity of the IGC management to let this renegotiate opportunity go unless they have some personal interest in this and want to hand over the IGC interest to NKP for peanut.

Come on TS, do the right thing by the shareholder and get it over done with so that we can move on to something else.
    I am not intended to stay with IGC and listen to you TS for all this empty promises and false hopes that you shafted to the shareholder, I prefer to see cash rather then the money got stayed with IGC and see it gone with the wind (Look at CFE and you 'll know what I mean!).

I would like to hear the comment from all the shareholder that hold the share since this is more important to them. I am sorry for those who don't hold the share, you comment is more conerned with your personal interest somewhere else (like NKP) and this comment tends to be misleading and for their own interest only.

Ray

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.