IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Hi everyone,I absolutely agreed with you guys, I want my money...

1. 42 Posts.
    Hi everyone,

I absolutely agreed with you guys, I want my money back first.

I can't believe that TS is still saying in the quarterly activity report that it is a for the best interest of the shareholder that IGC should sell their 15% interest at such dirt cheap price to NKP, my question are:

1) Why don't they go for a merger or takeover deal? (Is TS scare that he is going to loss his job?) so all shareholder who want to involve in the project can jump ship to NKP.

2) After the hugh resource upgrade and platinum price is back to about US 1200 per oz, why they want to sell their interest on such a cheap price? is this for the best interest of shareholder? Don't forget that IGC has invested US 10 Mil into the project already!

3) Is the management supposed to work for the shareholder interest? or is the shareholder investment is going to work for the interest of the IGC management?

4) What is TS intention of keeping our money in the company after the sale?

In my opinion, the IGC management shouldn't even be here doing all this to the shareholder and try to con us into sell the project short to NKP. Remember at about 2 years before, there are numerous occasion that TS mentioned to the press that the SA Tubatse project is going to be hugh and will eventually become a 1 millions ounces platinum producer. If TS say so, why do TS want out all of a sudden, is this for the best interest for him or the shareholder?

There are so many suspicious activity behind the shareholder's back and my biggest concern is whether the IGC management is working for the best interest for themselves but not for the shareholder.

TS and IGC management deserver to go and I suggest that we as the shareholder of the company should vote them out! If we get some reasonable people to manage the company, we shouldn't be in such a loudsy situation now!

TS and the management, pack you bags and leave, it is a shame that you turn a company with such great potential into IGC today!

Ray

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.