CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

resource upgrades or possible downgrades, page-3

1. 2,463 Posts.
    Robscot

Dont want to sound harsh because this thread welcomes olympians - but history needs to be acknowledged and until the new board have some runs on the board then moaning about the ngoings 12 - 18 months ago is reasonable.

Dont take my comment as down ramping - I HAVE BEEN BUYING!

However the truth must be recognised and the past learned from lest it repeat itself

The CMR thread has over the time attracted a goodly number of posters - some of whom have come and gone while others have hung in there come hell or high water. Leggy is one such Olympian and in my mind he has earned his whinging rights.

He didnt buy at $6.00 either - nor did Westmoon despite the slip of the tongue at the AGM - (he was referring to others close to him who followed him) - another Olympian.

Maybe I should not allude to it here but I will anyway - I know Leggy ........and he has proved his metal in my mind -when the company would not tell us what was happening at Browns in August last year - he took it upon himself to go up there and find out - spent a goodly amount of money at the pub loosening lips too but came back with the goods! That's Olympian material for mine.

Some have shown real metal in the reasearch they have done and arguments they have raised after digging enough to find truths and Leggy is one such Olympian.

Unlike me who has cut and run when circumstances have demanded it and finances allowed it (or should I say also demanded it) - but never ran too far - just to the sideline lol but he and many others held on.

None of those I know who held are what I might call dummies so can only assume the reason they didnt cut and run was because they hold too many to be able to do that (at least without crashing the price).

No ill feelings from this side to you or anyone else but reality is - many of the concerns raised here over the last while have been raised by blokes willing to put their hand up and stand up at AGM's in the past to speak their mind and attract disfavour from the emails they have sent and phone calls made to relevant board members - unfortunatly the board had their goons in the crown at some AGM's (standard practice) who were willing to stand up an counter the well thought out concerns of blokes like Westy etal.

Unfortunately etal were susequently shown to be utter gooses and dhead goons while unfotunatley and at some cost to shareholders - westy etal have been proved correct in their critisisms.

So for mine - no room for soothing the ruffled feathers of the board - they preen themselves enough and dont need shareholders soothing their wounds - they should feel ruffled and continue to feel so untill they get it right.

I know the comments posted on HC can influence the price of a stock - those who say it doesnt have agendas - I've seen it happen and played it.

But the CMR thread is not a ramp thread - historically, all issues on this thread are discussed and argued vigorously - the good and the bad - but till recently there was little bad to discuss lol. The old board may be gone - and to their credit however they were good explorers so will never critisise them on that front - but they didnt have what was needed to take the company to producer level.

The new board have not impressed me either - the old board had runs on the board exploration wise - but didnt have the skills to take it to production - but they did have runs on the board - the new boards got nothing YET.

NEVERTHELESS - I've been buying. Not coz I believe in the new board - coz I dont - but I do beleive in the ground they have and the ore body and the JV partners - also believe someone will get it out of the ground and sell it sooner or later - but I dont think the new board are dummies either and know it too.

Lets face it - comment was made at the AGM (although I didnt hear it - was second hand) that our JV partner HNC were looking to make a take over bid themselves. So someone will dig it out of the ground even if it isnt us - either way - Ill stand to make a health profit - but would rather retire on the divvies instead

Critisism of the board is deserved in my mind -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.