CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

cuzo-i stand corrected , in part anyway,it wasnt an attack on...

1. 294 Posts.
    cuzo-i stand corrected , in part anyway,it wasnt an attack on the poster, but on the theme, thanks for your iformitive post in english as some of the posts on this thread i suspect are so abreviated and complicated that most ,even regulars dont understand them.
    my personal view are that i looked at cmr 2 years ago and from memory and huntly they were over $6,now i liked the story but i also , from my personal viewpoint thought they were more than fully priced at that point, i was looking for a stock to punt that had a good chance of gaining 300% in 12-18 months ,arnt we all,, but i found lyc and went in at 34c and out at $1.32 and the reason i came out was i had read about cmrs mess and share price retreat, on the basis that the new management would get there act together ,even although there is usually a time lapse before it shows.the diff between success and painfull investments is small sometimes,the diff between buying cmr ay $6 plus and taking the path i did , at the moment is 1000%, scary
    so i am in at $1.66 and for me that is a price where there is a potential for a lot of upside and not much risk.
    as previously posted by others the share price manipulation of this stock is amazing,and doesnt make much sence to me
    i suspect these upgrades are going to affect the s/p strongly hopefully upwards.
    there is one issue , the importance of which is overlooked a lot , that is our jv partners who seeem to be happy beavering away and must be up for aroud $100 mil at this time,as these are serious people i consider that a very positive issue,getting someone to finance the whole thing and leaving us almost debt free, big bonus
    good luck to all of us next week, the future starts there

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.