RNX 6.67% 1.6¢ renegade exploration limited

Not about the funding, because any decision on that is likely...

1. 18,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Not about the funding, because any decision on that is likely only to be made after permitting. Not that Hugh responds to my emails at the moment.

RBS is calling for lower metals prices to push more mines to bankruptcy and cause more layoffs to create a a mid term metals shortage.

So given the major banks/OVR shareholders are determined to smash the metals markets/share price it looks like Game Over for Overland!

Best we can probably hope for now in the face of major holders continually smashing the share price is another HC led pump and dump based on a graphite project or similar, but that is extremely unlikely as HC pump and dumpers never return to the stocks they have run an operation on because their credibility is shot.

Watch the debt financing turn into a 2 billion share issue equity finance at 1.5c in a year or two. It appears to me to be a complete waste of time trying to back any Perth based mining company because they will just screw you or put hedge funds on the register who will!

It looks like any money put in here just gets pissed away and when management realize that that is what investors like me think they will start an aggressive multiple dilution campaign. Just watch. All the signs are there including them ignoring emails.

What else am I to think when management does not respond to my emails for weeks?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $20.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $73.24K 4.797M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 827947 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 271232 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.