AGY 2.33% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Mack. So stay away and yes I admit that sometimes I am full of...

1. 4,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6976
    Mack.
    So stay away and yes I admit that sometimes I am full of it but not this time.
    I really don’t care what you think of my motives and you couldn’t be further from the truth.
    What would you want me to do? Post a whole lot of stuff here that would be denied by the company & maybe get me into trouble with lawyers.
    Not to mention never being given the courtesy of talking to me again.

There is probably nothing I can say that would change your way of thinking and what I said in my last post should in hind sight have maybe not been said & is a result of my frustration getting the better of me.
    Now that is has been said though I don’t pull back from it one bit.
    What I was told was very exciting and I was expecting something official to be released the week after Easter. The fact that nothing has been announced so far other than a one liner relating to Zambia is just further cause for frustration.

As for them being in breach ASX of rules I doubt it.
    Do you seriously think that a company never tells things to share holders or fund managers etc.
    I have been told plenty of things by lots of companies over the years.
    I have always accepted what they told me with a grain of salt and accepted also that some things were said in confidence.
    What a company wants to happen & what actually happens is often far removed from each other and this has been the norm for AGY.
    If a deal doesn’t come off then it was just another dream by some share holder trying to pump the stock. Isn’t that how some people think?

I also make no bones about the fact that I want the share price to rise and nothing would make me happier than to see it do a CDU.

As far as trying to suck in some newbies.
    If any newbies are thinking about getting involved in AGY I can only say that I think AGY has a bright future.
    Do your own home work first & don’t rely on unofficial rumours.
    There is plenty of good information released by the company and some accurate figures posted here on HC that suggests big things to come.

What is really needed here is not newbies but serious investors with deep pockets & an equally large cheque book.

Go AGY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $14.82K 354.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1377270 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 141862 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.