AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

I wonder if this US article on commodities also applies equally...

1. 1,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I wonder if this US article on commodities also applies equally to resources/IO:

The Next Phase in Commodity Prices: Think BIG
    The May 2013 Monthly Futures Junctures video reveals "how big"
    By Nico Isaac
    Tue, 28 May 2013 17:00:00 ET

In his just-released May 2013 Monthly Futures Junctures video, EWI's chief commodity analyst and Futures Junctures Service editor Jeffrey Kennedy reveals that an across-the-board, multi-decade Elliott wave pattern has set the commodities stage for "big moves to the downside, followed by even bigger moves back to the upside."

With his 30 years of experience as an analyst and trader, nobody is more qualified to foresee those moves than Jeffrey Kennedy.

Over the past year Jeffrey has used Elliott wave analysis -- in combination with traditional technical measures and his own custom trend-indicators -- to successfully navigate three key markets: coffee, cotton, and orange juice. He's done so in the near-term via his Daily Futures Junctures, and in the long-term with his Monthly Futures Junctures.

Thus in the May 2013 Monthly Futures Junctures video, Jeffrey explains in exquisite detail why the opportunities in those three markets have only just begun. ............ and IO???

Read more:
    http://www.elliottwave.com/freeupdates/archives/2013/05/28/The-Next-Phase-in-Commodity-Prices-Think-BIG.aspx?utm_source=ttw053013&utm_medium=Ezine#axzz2UpvycyUz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.