BHP 1.26% $41.54 bhp group limited

resources have peaked, page-9

1. 245 Posts.
    it was only a few days ago that ABARE came out with a report to state thate ccommodities is here for a long time yet, hold tight, dont be over leveraged and if you are concerned about your position sell or use options.

about a week ago a contributor posted a wesite http://www.theoildrum.com/node/4162

i suggest that for those who didnt take the oportunity to view it should.

remember this is a zero sum game so it is your money and if you look at the pe of BHP on 2009 multiples is is clearly a winner, at the moment it is being manipulated.

Also look at the PEG ratio which is more applicable to BHP

as PE ratios can be desceptive as the pricemight hold but earnings might drop therefore not showing the true nature of the beast, Alan Kolher had a good example on this with CBA last week,

i appreciate all reasonable imput on the site from people who have been tading long enough to have been thruogh the hard times, if you cannot sleep at night worrying about your positions maybe best to look at managed funds or trade the indexes as this will really make or break you.

Cheers mongo, trader, BR and lappy sorry if i missed a few also look at what Voltaire has to contribute( maybe WAISG should be WTF)

it is great to have debate just sometimes bloggers play the ma not he ball and sometimes it is warranted

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$41.54
Change
-0.530(1.26%)
Mkt cap ! $210.6B
Open High Low Value Volume
$41.57 $41.84 $41.31 $356.2M 8.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $41.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$41.54 2990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.