RGT 7.58% 30.5¢ argent biopharma limited

resources rising stars covers eri, page-28

1. 277 Posts.
    Max,

Would like to agree with you (about a 3c close), but I don't think so. The buyer/seller numbers are too alike, not in the total numbers of buyers and sellers, but in the shape of the columns of numbers. I'd like to see seven numbers in some of the 'buy' columns.

In the meantime, there's nothing wrong with 33 buyers and 9 sellers - the buyers wanting five times as much stock as there is available.

We need a hefty shove to break through 2.5c - someone to come in and take out half a mil at a stroke.

All the above aside, I have a TA approach to trading and I came to this stock because one of my scans threw it up as it conformed to the pattern of 'longish-decline-finished-by-poking-its-closing-price-up-above-the-20DXMA'.*

However, the day closes (25c or either above or below), the chart is still perfect.

Hanging in there!

(*For the record, I've found that this shape is a fairly reliable precursor to a rising SP. See NST last December, BBG mid-December and - among many others - MGX mid-October and now.)

Stops in place, always.

Not an adviser - just a trader who loves the game.
    DYOR-MYOD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.025(7.58%)
Mkt cap ! $14.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.5¢ 30.0¢ $1.48K 4.929K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 823 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.