RGT 2.80% 55.0¢ argent biopharma limited

resources rising stars covers eri, page-33

1. 277 Posts.
    Max,

Quite right! You said (in your posting just above), "If we can break through .025 resistance I think 3c is very possible." I failed to make enough of your qualification, "If we can break through .25 resistance ..."

Careless!

My apologies!

I agree with you, though, that 3c is possible if we can get beyond .25c. Looking back over the chart, however, the various trades all the way back to March last year provide no consistent price levels on which to base resistance or support lines ... except for just two days on the 14th and 15th of May last year where the SP bounced between 2.4 and 2.8c.

From these I'm inclined to draw a fairly loose bow and suggest that 2.8c is (after 2.5) the next barrier. As I say, it's a 'loose'line and I'm inclined to believe that
    beyond 2.5 ERI will leave its past trading behind and take a fresh 'blue sky' approach to future price levels.

In that regard, today's 'Resources Rising Stars' magazine (an insert into today's FIN and published by Read Corporate in Perth) may point the way; it concludes its article on Erin with the paragraph, 'Given the abundance of companies valued at $10 million without anything like the Lingokoto discovery, shareholders could be in for a fun ride.'

(It was the lead story, BTW.)

From your subsequent article rebutting my conclusion, you wrote, 'IMO the stock is just breathing and setting itself up for a mega run, the type we haven't seen yet like 100%+ in a day, line swipes so big it will make you tingle.'

The sub-head on the RRS article said "The company behind this discovery has a market cap of $1.5 million, with the next round of drilling days away."

Max, I hope that tingling is imminent.

Regards!

Stops in place, always

Not an advisor; just a trader who loves the game.
    DYOR-MYOD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.