AXE 1.92% 26.5¢ archer materials limited

If we go back to 2017 were it all began. Greg English approached...

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    If we go back to 2017 were it all began. Greg English approached Dr Mohammad Choucair regarding the Campoona Deposit and it's Graphene Potential. From this meeting a deal was done for Dr Mohammad Choucair to join Archer as CEO and for Archer to acquire Carbon Allotropes which was Mo's platform to sell Advanced Materials. So it may be best to goto ASX and follow Announcements from 30th of October 2017 to the current date to see how this all unfolded.
    From here the transition from Explorer to Advanced Materials began over a 4 year period - it didn't happen overnight.
    That's why this AXE story is so unique .... from Small Cap Minerals Explorer to Advanced Materials Technology Company - Unheard of yes .. but it happened .. and alot of the drive I would contribute mainly to one man with a vision and the AXE platform that helped to facilitate this to where we are now..

We are very much at the tail end of the transition, we are almost completed be devested from the Materials side of the business and by the end of next month we will be 100% Deep Tech focused. For many who haven't followed this transition from the Materials to Worlds First Technology I can understand the confusion as how this has all come about ... it is unheard of !

The announcement below is what began the change in company direction - it is worthwhile to those new to Archer to Start on the ASX website and at least follow the Announcement Headers to see all the changes that slowly occurred to where we are now.

Start from 30th of October announcement below and browse through to the latest announcements to get an idea of transition and timescale.
    How the below helps.
    If I get time .. will try to explain more - on holidays and in poor Internet reception currently

asx.com.au/asxpdf/20171030/pdf/43nqmsz8cvhj4g.pdf

Archer has acquired 100% ownership of Carbon Allotropes Pty Ltd ("Carbon
    Allotropes").

Carbon Allotropes operates an online graphite and graphene marketplace
    (www.carbonallotropes.com).

Purchase of Carbon Allotropes completed today, no external approvals
    required.

Highly complementary to Archer's operations and increases the company's
    presence in the international graphite and graphene market.

Dr Mohammad Choucair, member of World Economic Forum's Global Future
    Council for Advanced Materials, to join Archer as CEO.

Dr Choucair will drive the growth of Carbon Allotropes' business and Archer's
    graphite business.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3598/3598169-44038bbb78d3caa6588a7188ae119844.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.