HTE hitec energy limited

resourcestocks article

1. 23 Posts.
    dolphin58,
    Sorry I couldn't get back to you earlier - summary follows as requested.Article generally reiterates the info in the recent reports including - expected high demand for product; the company has excellent resources ensuring a long life opperation; due to the purchase of the Kalgoorlie assetts the startup production costs have been reduced from $150m to $60m; a production trial useing 420t of manganese ore has been carried out successfully; the company is in the throes of going over the numbers with a fine toothcomb; the final draft of the feasibility study is in hand; the project should be in production by the second half of 2005; CEO Alan Scott stated "we are busting to go" with the project & everything was now coming together.
    I think the most important aspect of the article is the fact that the company is now seen to be worth writing about & bringing to broader public notice.
    I have held HTE for a fairly long time. The wait for them to get to production has taken much longer than expected but I think the company has tried to cover all bases very carefully.
    Aspermont (publisher of Resourcestocks) has a free trial offer for their magazines at present which might give you access to the Hitec article via www.industry-news.net .I hope this info helps.
    Cheers, Nev.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.