GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

respect to angry, page-22

1. 10,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    great post angry,

I back up what angry has put out there. Very sincere in all the time I can recall.

The facts:

Very high volume huge rerate.
    Market was anticipating big things this morning ann was offside and accordingly punished.

As Angry has mentioned GCN have paralled their valuation of P1 two fold imo
    1) The most recent ann (yesterday) and
    2) The 30c face value attribution.

So we have a time factor and a $ value here of which 1 was very recent. Yesterday in fact.

Lets look at the company for a tick here. In terms of life Li has been developing this for decades. 5c is not cheap, dear or a pump and dump. 10c is not any of the previous either. We are really in uncharted times for GCN companys just like this can be worth bilions very quickly it happens. GCN has been rerated heavily and may indeed continue if the Valuation is ok and things follow through.

This company is only in its infancy. Money is moving out of resources into such companys. There are hundreds of resource stocks with multi caps and no production.

I think GCN is very well placed here. So cards falling, pump and dumping fishing for yabbies, angry at the pub or shooting a go connect to the moon. The sun will rise in the east tomorrow and GCN will remain a part of my portfolio for the rest of 2011.

my 2c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.