EXT 11.1% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

respect to beerbaron. well deserved.

1. 165 Posts.
    Hey BB.

I will not fault you for your level of work. I sincerely appreciate it. I think you are overly optimistic on the z3 results for now. Theres just not enough data points south of z2 to put it into a resource category. Of course, given some time this will happen.

I still think my gripe about the latest news is valid. They could have busted 14 holes into the z3 area or z1 or z2 and fast tracked our progress instead of drilling all those holes into salem before getting results from the first hole to see if was worth the time. One hole of 50 meters at 600ppm in z2 would have been far more valuable and added more lbs than the entire program they carried out at salem that gave us 5 million (your estimate...again not faulting your work It is very much appreciated.)

My other points, the z1 z2 gap lack of substantial news...They have been drilling there for a very long time to not have an update there. 4,000 meters of results come in from salem before one meter of results from the z1z2 gap campaign that started before it? Im not buying it. Thats new news and its what the market wants and what we want as shareholders.

My other gripes, like them stating they'll be sourcing more drills above the current 11 count. Thats been said before with no results. So to see it repeated here is not a good sign.

Also, a hint as to when we can expect a new resource estimate would have been appropriate. The fact that theyre not telling us shows that the timeline will be pushed back. I understand that this is probably because they keep expanding the zones and want to include all the possible results to get us to the magic 500 million lbs mark, however it is still a delay and causes share price decline.

Again, I want to reiterate that your research and resource work is extremely valuable to us fellow shareholders. Im always posting the latest research I come up with both here and on the big boy board too.

Im the one who has come out with a twenty estimate (largely limited to a reasonable market cap buyout size). Im aware of the strategic importance of RS and its immense treasure of wealth. The value of metal in the ground at 413 million lbs is $24,780,000,000. Thats $24 billion at a conservative $60 per lbs. Frankly, I'm amazed nobody is talking about the gross asset value here because it puts this monster into perspective! I just thought it was a poorly put together news release that reflected the company's poor choice to not give shareholders more valuable information.

(note: at 500 million lbs and $65/lbs its $32.5 billion. Mind boggling)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $9.311K 1.082M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2223245 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3704187 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.