BNB babcock & brown limited

I wouldnt call it wimpyness Jeami, more like prudence....I wish...

1. 13,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2730
    I wouldnt call it wimpyness Jeami, more like prudence....I wish I had more off it after looking at my ledger (Doh!) ,,trust me I only started trading again in February after a long absence as i wanted to take advantage of what was going to be market turmoil,,,, I made some money on BNB and then really backed it based on a thourough investigation of all finacials and market information and thought it was a totally oversold even applying provisions myself....I never thought even in 2008, after HIH, FAI,Westpoint etc etc that the 2nd Biggest investment bank would mislead investors to such an extent, my last 6months work was wiped out in a couple of minutes......

After reading their report I have absolutley no confidence in the company going forward but after watching yesterday I have learnt that even the the worst companies can present profitable trades and whilst you were not the most profitable trade yesterday some traders in here made some amazing moves............

Monday is sure going to be interesting, I suspect a dead cat bounce and luckily I got one last night in OIL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.