FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Reopening this thread on the basis that I do not want a slanging...

1. 435 Posts.
    Reopening this thread on the basis that I do not want a slanging match to eventuate between Bazza d2 and myself, particularly as I more lately resorted to a form of dirty pool in posing a question to him on his topic of Stone Takeover, knowing full well that his reply would probably have to indicate that his proposition was flawed.

Very naughty of me to do this, but it was done in frustration at him closing this thread before myself, the subjective element of the thread, was given a reasonable opportunity to reply.

A lot of what he had to say about my original post in reply to Juju on the subject of Norseman Gold was a well deserved rebuke to myself and I can fully appreciate with hindsight that I should have worded the post in a non pontificating manner - big lesson learned by me in that in dealing with experienced posters it is perhaps best to be blunt rather than trying to weasel word a reply.

Had Juju been a newbie, my reply would have been entirely different, however I suppose there is the chance that I could have even stuffed that up.

The thing that got up my left nostril, to coin a phrase, about Bazza d2's rebuke was his inference that I was using greater or superior knowledge to have a dig at Juju, although other posters indicated that the problem I highlighted was well known to them.

Think as I pointed out to Juju in a subsequent post, even a modicum of research on Norton Gold would have revealed the problem and there was no exclusivity about such knowledge.

I will take a whack when I deserve it, however perceived sins become another matter.

My sincere apologies to Juju, and anyone else who was offended by my original related post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.