ETH 0.00% 14.5¢ ethan minerals limited

responce to asx ?? will be be trading in week , page-3

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Good luck suing any directors, they are unlikely to have any assetts in their name. I looked into for Christian Lange when his indifference to large mooring fees among other things sent Neptunes Marine down the gurgler. He made a statement in OCT 2010 to the ASX that was in my opinion grossly misleading and personally cost me 10k as I bought more shares while the stock was low. He did not let on the company had not paid debts and had deffered repayments to the bank and that the following yr was looking better. It shortly all but folded and the poxy compnay was only saved by a disastrous massive share issue that still bites its backers. The Directors will be well aware of the possibility of being sued and would have taken measures long ago to avoid any action. Short of losing their job directors dont have that much to be afraid of and they will hop off to the next job easily. If this share goes under, expect nothing for your investment and no heads to roll. Perhaps a share issue may save a few crumbs for folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.