MSB 0.00% $1.10 mesoblast limited

Vinn,Thanks for posting - very much puts it in perspective.On...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Vinn,

Thanks for posting - very much puts it in perspective.

On point - look at Page 3 of the Lodge Partners report ( dated 1 September 2011).
    "In addition we expect MSB to provide very detailed results when it presents the findings from its phase II congestive heart failure trial in November.The underlying mechanism of action of MSB's stem cells is not well understood. Should the results they present pass expert scrutiny, this fact may become less relevant and a material re-rating of the stock may occur."

Okay - so following the presentation at the AHA by Dr Emmerson C Perin ( Director of Research in Cadiovascular Medicine and Medical Director , Stem Cell Centre, Texas Heart Institute, Houston) ....everyone else will finally get to understand what CEPH ; TEVA and LONZA already know.

Also I re-read the MSB / Lonza annoucement again (27 Sept 11)
    I missed the bit where the worlds leading supplier to the Pharma industry agreed that " Mesoblast will have exclusive access to Lonzas Cell Thereapy facilities in Singapore for the manafacture of allogeneic cell therapy products".

The way I read this ( my view only) is that no one other MSB can use there Singapore stem cell facilities ( not J& J ; not Pfizer; not Merck ...no one !!). Boy - what a statement by Lonza - particularly after committing $150M capital expenditure.

It I had to back b/w (a) recent Macquarie analysis and (b) months and months of due diligence conducted by CEPH/TEVA/LONZA, then I would back ?..Sorry - embarrased to answer and apologies to all for even raising the question.

GO the Blaster !

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.13 $1.08 $5.380M 4.893M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69437 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 19999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.