PDN 2.19% $11.18 paladin energy ltd

respond from the chairman

1. 781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I have emailed once again to the chairman regarding to PDN moving south with increase volume.
    I also remind him that we pay for his salary to perform and looking after shareholders interes.
    Also question him whether the company withhold any market sensitive information that not disclose to shareholders?
    Here is his respond:

"I think my previous email confirmed that the Company complies with its disclosure obligations. There is not any information of a material nature that the market is not aware of, following our quarterly release and related documentation on Tuesday.

We are perplexed and disappointed with the continued downward pressure on the price. I am sure you will agree that the details in our quarterly were actually very positive re production, reducing costs, increased expected sales for this quarter, ongoing optimisation at the mines sites, etc. The low uranium price is the main influence, as it is on other uranium companies. Paladin is not totally exposed to the spot price because we have contracts referenced partly to spot and partly to term (US$60) and also some fixed prices. I would encourage you to revisit the Paladin presentation from Tuesday.

So far as proactive action is concerned, we have obviously been speaking to as many analysts and investors as possible to clarify the story. The best action however is for our management to focus on the task at hand re production and cost optimisation.

Thank you for your ongoing support

"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.18
Change
-0.250(2.19%)
Mkt cap ! $3.342B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.66 $11.66 $11.18 $25.19M 2.232M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8339 $11.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.24 800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.