SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Responsability and Opinion

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear holders,

I would like bring to discussion something I understand is highly relevant.

What is the influence of "holders opinion and ramp" in the results of themselves and others.

Several time I read here(like other shares) people enthusiastic and placing texts like... Stupid the one that challenge me and don't buy this "bargain" price.

Yes, I can cope easily with people that make themselves decisions and buy and assume the responsibility.

But when u place a text like "inviting people to share your enthusiasm" and role a sequence of amazing events that will come and play blind for bad possible news what is your responsibility in others losses?

Im not talking "legally" but morally .
    '

I'm tired to see people come place dozens of texts per day, excite everybody,make comments out of their expertise,and when comes such result they just play depressed and disappear.

Several times last months I wrote..for example for "loading the truck" how stupid was act in such way with so many questions marks relevant.. (obvious I need as a result read some agressions ,like you are not entitled to have doubts..you must join the queue of fanatic believers.

Time.. yes more than time people stop flame other and promote the share like a street door to door seller and trow free of charge their "opinions" that most of time is pure rubbish.

I wrote also few days ago... Why people are "guessing" about the impairment... Nobody knows.. just accept that...
    People ramping suggesting 150milion ,even if that sounds 100% out of reality,,,

In the end,people cheating others and themselves writing and "guessing" like a company was a bunch of horses where you place your bet.

The current status is severely dramatic and the fact the board didn't accept CEO resign is a clear message not of "confidence" but the opposite..They understand so difficult find another prepared one to replace under such existence risks, as well the change can cause more damages for lack of leadership and the feeling the boat is leaking in all areas...

Is serious the status of the company at that stage and the full 1 semester of 2016 will be decisive to turn the company(or not).

Lets all take seriously every word we place here and become more responsible for the results such texts can promote..
    I'm not dreaming people play angels,but for sure people must realize how devil can be such "positive and non sense enthusiastic" messages.

If was so obvious and so cheap you can bet..People much more smart and with much more money would buy before us.

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.