WCL 0.00% 39.5¢ westside corporation limited

Loki,I have no strong view on WCL atm.I bought a small number a...

1. 13,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1053
    Loki,

I have no strong view on WCL atm.

I bought a small number a year ago, and let them go recently, more for a portfolio tidy up than anything.

I am a bit lazy, and I was finding understanding WCL a bit hard going, with little riding on it. They seemed to have some good attributes, and Mitchell on board had to be a plus. Indonesia a wildcard. Howeever progress over nearly 5 years a bit uninspiring.

Not sure about the recent deal, but looks like ths game changer they needed, I imply haven't even read up on it. If there's a decent pullback and/or the forward picture looks clearer I might research. They certainly have the credibity (which I struggle to see in another small player) and they appear to communicate openly and transparently with shareholders.

I've learnt to put more emphasis on the jockey than the horse (although I think one other might be a three legged cripple), esp where I don't understand the racetrack well.

Tui is an honest and informed poster here (albeit biased). There are others, but seldom too bad if Tui is on it.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.