NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

regarding my earlier post entitled "which... 'consolidation' or...

1. 364 Posts.

regarding my earlier post entitled "which... 'consolidation' or 'buyback' ?"

here's the response from AB.
    hard to tell which option they would choose, but I believe he kind of answers that for the past it was a successful buy back but in the future it could be consolidation. interested to get other views.

"Dear Mr Howells,

Thank you for your support and question.

Clearly, I am unable to advise you as to whether you should purchase more shares but the ASX release of Friday is a very accurate summation of where we are heading and what we have done.

Consolidation is a tricky issue because it has positive and negative connotations. To date the Board has resisted the route of many small caps and continued on the basis that a large number of shares with excellent trading volume is in the best interests of the company. At some point in time it will be in our best interests to consolidate.

Buy back is an option we have used before, and with good success. It keeps listing costs down and makes administration easier.

With regards to HotCopper I work on the basis that anything I write to shareholders is information that can be freely circulated.

Good luck going forward.

Regards

Adrian

Adrian Ballintine
    Chief Executive Officer

NewSat Limited (ASX:NWT)
    Level 4
    6 Riverside Quay
    Southbank Vic 3006 Australia
    Tel +61 3 9674 4644
    Fax +61 3 9674 4655
    Email [email protected]"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.