AVR 0.00% $15.15 anteris technologies ltd

. and he was not even reasonably close in his ability to read...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
     and he was not even reasonably close in his ability to read his marketplace and sell enough of what's touted as best in class product.

Approx. 10 years ago we were led to believe that there was a great need in the patch market for a solution to the needs of hole-in-heart kids ...
    Turns out that the initial product offering was not sufficiently tailored to the surgeons’ needs. Years of non-sales followed.
    Present day we have a product for this purpose which is correctly sized and thickness controlled, with a history of successful use and what's touted as best in class product BUT sales are NOT increasing.
    We have for years had too few field sales people of appropriate skills in the main market (USA) and also the fringe markets.
    The highly-priced experts in Admedus seemed to be for the purpose of TAVR rather than advancing sales of Adapt, and yet notwithstanding this fact (I remember years back being told we had 6 reps to do what our main competitor does with 70 in USA alone) 

My point is that notwithstanding all that, something is fundamentally wrong at the point of purchase decision.

We are just not gaining the traction for sales of Adapt that we should be getting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.15
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $291.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.00 $15.15 $14.60 $347.8K 23.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 760 $15.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.15 388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.