AVR 0.58% $19.00 anteris technologies ltd

Response from AHZ, page-49

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    You changed your sentiment to sell in mid twenties, but yet you did not follow on with  your own sentiment recommendation until the stock came out of the TH,  yet here  you are a none holder urging everyone now to sell or they will lose everything in a deciding quarter where:

1) infusions will be offloaded.

2) We will find out the result of the animal trial, if our TAVR/SAVR is truly unique and works as advertised.

3) We could potentially sign a co development agreement with one of the majors.

4) European aproval for cardiocel 3D could be granted very soon.

Does it really make sense to sell now? after all, there is still 12 million in the bank that will cover 2 quarters , who knows how much the infusion business could fetch us.  the least i expect is for the sale to neutralise the extra expenses for this quarter.

At the next agm retail holders as it stands now still have around 50% voting power, all it takes is for half of holders to vote against the renumeration to deliver a second strike. I personally will decide till the time of the AGM, if the board delivers on some or all of the points listed above, reconsider their pay, a considrable SP improvement, I and I hope many others will vote in favour of the company.

We live and hope things can finally turn in our favour.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.00
Change
0.110(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $365.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.01 $19.11 $18.59 $97.55K 5.216K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43 $19.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.50 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.