AVR 0.53% $18.60 anteris technologies ltd

I don’t often read all the AHZ threads on HotCooper but I have...

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I don’t often read all the AHZ threads on HotCooper but I have to say these ones have been a pretty good lot of thread of posts from every body . I truely believe that AHZ does have good products that need time to be serious income producers. My concern is time , unless there is something we are not fully aware of I also fear we will delist . Then someone ( could be Star Bright ) will Buy this business for  a “Song” make Magna bucks and we the current investors will lose out. 

Unfortunately I do not have any confidence in WP and the board to act in the best interest of non-institutional shareholders. I know that this is a risk that we as shareholders all take , but I have to say the governence rules of CEO’s and Board responsibilities don’t go far enough. Whilst I accept that it happens with other mino cap ASX listed companies it certainly has been highlighted more in my mind , the inefficiencies, lack of planning , irresponsible expenditure behaviour, the overall lack of good forward planning and decision making and last of all good honest communication with shareholders by people who have told us how experienced they are in creating successful companies . 

I would love to be proven wrong by WP and the Board , but at the moment like most of us I can’t see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.60
Change
-0.100(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.77 $18.21 $664.1K 35.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $18.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.69 53 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.