AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

AHZ is capped at about $US17.5 million. What US based funds are...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    AHZ is capped at about $US17.5 million. What US based funds are going to invest? On what basis? On WP's say so? Cast your mind back less than a year to the April 2018 Investor presentation, slide 5. Forecast FY18 ADAPT sales revenue $18m. FY18 ADAPT actual sales receipts $11 million, a 39% reality gap. This forecast was published in April 18, WP already had the benefit of a full quarter's figures and market feedback. Seriously, this guy was paid more than $A1million (base $382k, bonus $663k) in 2017 for his self-proclaimed expertise and experience in the global health industry and he was not even reasonably close in his ability to read his marketplace and sell enough of what's touted as best in class product. AHZ spent more than $50 million to achieve total sales of $28.1 million with the majority of funds going to generate ADAPT sales. Now, he wants to spend another $15.5 million this quarter where just shy of $10m is for staff and admin costs. According to slide 6, the FY18 GPM on the infusion business is 38%. So the $17m in FY18 revenue due to infusion is probably contributing little after attributable sales and admin costs. Do not hold your breath for a big sale price on divestment. TAVR looks like shareholders' only hope of shareprice recovery. It's a big punt at a comparatively lower cost. It could be easily funded without additional capital raised for the year if WP dialled down his ego and wound back ADAPT costs until, at least, TAVR proves itself a winner or otherwise. However, WP obviously prides himself on his doggedness to achieve despite the collateral damage to shareholders through dilution and share price collapse. I view him as conceited; with an unbridled arrogance and disdain towards retail investors treating us as mugs. I must concede his has got that right: we are mugs to have trusted him. What has he claimed which has come to fruition? Has AHZ even got the TGA approval for CardioCell expected Q2FY18, supposedly in process, as per the Sept 17 presentation? Hope so, because that should have been straightforward under the TGA guidelines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.