CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

response from asic

1. 72 Posts.
    Just received a response from asic in regard to the letter I sent them in december.
    They said.."After conducting our own inquiries in relation this matter,ASIC has decided not to take any further action in relation to the issues raised by you at this time.""Although we have decided not to investigate your complaint at this time, this does not prevent you from pursuing any civil remedies otherwise available to you.Your legal advisor can provide you with more infomation about what other options may be open to you to pusue this matter privately."
    So basically theyre not interested.So I may have to get my "legal advisor" out of the locked cupboard and pursue a civil remedie for myself.lol.A while ago I wrote a tongue in cheek post saying that the only way we will get our money back is to wait till the pirates get the plant up and producing again and hijack their trucks along the road to darwin,take back the metal they stole from us and tie the driver up to a tree.Surely its OK to rob from pirates that have robbed from you isnt it.?It seems corporate robbery has become legal robbery in this country and there is no sheriff with any backbone to help the innocent.
    Ah well..thats life these days.Be careful where you put your money,theres nobody to help you get it back if someone steals it.I suggest we all get our own "legal advisors".

Good Luck to you all and whatever you do dont lose your sense of humour. ....SBurger.

Sentiment Hold... em up.!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.