KIM kimberley diamond company nl.

response from asx

1. 6,650 Posts.
    Hi Guy and Girls

Please see below a copy of the ASX response so far to my earlier phone call today.

May I kindly suggest that all of the concerned HC mob send this lady a polite email ([email protected])expressing your views?

If you do send her an email, can you post on this thread that you have, thus we can all gauge the level of dissent to the GEM and JP Morgan bid for KIM

Cheers

PC43

Sent: Thursday, 19 July 2007 5:30 PM
    Subject: Complaint C20070474: Kimberley Diamond Company NL (KIM)

Dear PC43,
    Thank you for your recent communication regarding Kimberley Diamond Company NL (KIM).
    The Australian Securities Exchange Limited ("ASX") acknowledges receipt of your expressions of concerns and will revert to you shortly regarding the progress of your complaint. If in the meantime I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me on the number below.
    Yours sincerely,
    Carrie Seow
    Customer Service Officer

ASX Market Operations
    Australian Securities Exchange
    Exchange Centre
    Level 4, 20 Bridge Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Phone: 131 279
    (61 2) 9338 0000
    Fax: (61 2) 9227 0885
    e-mail: [email protected]
    http://www.asx.com.au
    ASX Limited believes that all information contained herein is accurate and reliable. However no warranty of accuracy or reliability as to such information is given and no responsibility for loss arising in any way from or in connection with errors or omissions in any information (including responsibility to any person by reason of negligence) is accepted by ASX Limited, its subsidiaries or their employees. The information contained herein should in no way be construed to constitute a recommendation by ASX Limited with respect to the purchase or sale of any securities. Independent professional advice should be sought before making any investment decision. Any material or correspondence from ASX is copyright of ASX and may not be reproduced in any form without the written permission of ASX. All ASX information and correspondence is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. This includes the posting of material on websites.
    PRIVACY COLLECTION STATEMENT
    ASX uses and discloses your personal information only for the purpose for which you provided it. Your personal information will not be disclosed or used for any other purpose unless you consent or ASX is otherwise permitted to do so under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.