KIM kimberley diamond company nl.

janzy1985I cant see where anyone has answered your queries. A...

1. 55 Posts.
    janzy1985
    I cant see where anyone has answered your queries. A couple of your posts suggest you are probably fairly new to this game, so maybe thats why you were overlooked. I did expect you to get hammered though as HC seems to have a fairly large element of posters that use the medium solely to put each other down it seems.

To put you in the picture. the offer of 70c from GEM is dictating the SP. Unless there is a miracle, 70c is all anyone is going to get, and that may be seveal weeks away.

Those selling slightly below 70c believe that 70c is the best they can get and prefer to get most of the cash now to reinvest in better prospects. Logical move.

It is highly unlikely that the price will go above 70c unless there is a hint of a fresh bidder or pressure is put on GEM (I do not know what that could be though apart from SP manipulation exposure and a rerating of KIMs value). Realistically another bidder is the only reason the SP/offer will increase. However KIM have already scoured the world trying to find a buyer without any luck.

The only hope here is that maybe the expectation from possible bidders was the price they were considering might have been in the range of $1, which would have seemed fair at the time KIM was searching. Anyone remotely interested might reconsider in light of the piddling 70c offered from GEM.

Shareholders hanging on believe/hope that something will happen for the better and have the back-up of getting 70c sometime.

Emotions like indignity, anger and revenge can play a part as well, particularly when it comes to realising you have to take a loss through someone else's imcompetence or blatant manipulation of the market.

Hope this helps
    Do you hold? Just wondering what your interest is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.