CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Hi VP..Yes, the options issued were resolution 3 re-vamped, it...

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi VP..Yes, the options issued were resolution 3 re-vamped, it appears that directors can issue/allocate up to a % of shares issued without approval (tink 12-15%),so once again St..f the shareholders,look after your mates first.I guess now they are crunching the numbers to get their own options out,under the radar(ie 11ml options).Love s5.2(k).. " the primary purpose of the grant of director options to the related parties is in recognition of their involvement in identifying,securing and negotiating the terms of the transaction.. and ongoing commitment". What ?? MCC was suposidly(?) introduced as a buyer and I thought the other bull is what the got paid to do .. it is their job and responsiblity to act like this.It apears that on top of messing up on CFE and IGC, they need or deserve a bonus..give me a break!! I can live with the staff coping a bung, but I am getting pissed off with the continued dilution of shares, it"s getting close to 500ml now.The problem is that we are only S/H and their attitude appears we dont count and what does duty of care to S/H and good corp gov. mean ??? You gotta luv what they say about white collar crime ! H-E-L-P ... where is the regulator when u need them ?? Wish Chicken Maaannn was not at the olympics ( maybe Kev 07 can start another "watch screen" on this). Both deals done have a smell arising. .... luv MUFF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.