CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Sent this email also to the people at CFU and gained this...

1. 14 Posts.
    Sent this email also to the people at CFU and gained this reply:

Dear Andrew,

Ceres have recently put out a video presentation on their CHP unit.

The product looks very clever allowing a number of variations of exporting and importing electricity.

My question relates to the thermal cycling of your product, as I am lead to believe CFCL?s do not like being regularly ?turned off and on?, rather constant use.

How does the constant use relate to the power output.

For example at night time does the consumer/utility want 1.5KW when electricity is cheapest and electrical use lower? Is that an ideal time to reduce the electrical usage.

Is the Gennex/Blue Gen unit able to rapidly vary the power output, with no additional ware and tear on the fuel cell?

What was apparent in the Ceres video is the fuel cell can vary or modulate it?s power up and down on a real time basis and this doesn?t damage or harm the fuel cell.

That seems to be a strong selling point for Ceres is the durability of their fuel cell.

Many thanks In advance for taking the time to answer,

Regards

Dear Andrew,

Thankyou for your email and your interest in Ceramic Fuel Cells Limited.

BlueGen can modulate its power output, but for simplest operation and lowest maintenance, the unit should be operated at a constant power output.

BlueGen units will come with several pre-programmed modes of operation, so the customer does not have to worry about programming or operating the unit.

Kind Regards,

THE CFCL Team
    CERAMIC FUEL CELLS LIMITED
    Tel: +61 (0)3 9554 2300
    Email: [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.