CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Morning @pan head, all my rampling was simply stating that "the...

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Morning @pan head, all my rampling was simply stating that "the hype", is not over.  Your statement says, "The day of hype in the Australian MC sector is over".  I was simply saying its not and people that have invested years of their lives and hearts in this living with this product in factories, agriculture and pharmaceutical know it has possibilities beyond comprehension . 

This a just a discussion, forum and people will comment on what you have said.  Theres no need to throw it back on someone just to make them look bad, like me rambling on as you allude too etc.  Some reflection on your part would be appreciated.  

You were asking me for some information to support my claims, no worries can do that as I was saying to @PeaceOut and I will reply to him.  And I dont know if you have called other companies or not, if you did you would understand the enormity, possibly admit you were wrong on this one and just get on with it.  Lets just move on with some positive discussion moving forward.  

Have a great day @pan head.

Eire

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.