CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Morning @PeaceOut I dont want to spend too much time as there is...

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Morning @PeaceOut I dont want to spend too much time as there is so much to discuss on this sorry as I have a few things I need to attend too today that are past their due date.  I would spend more time with links etc....

I have done a lot of research the last few years.  It started off with one of my kids having issues since she was a baby, learning difficulties and severe anxiety.  My wife and I tried so many things including the top Neurosurgeon whom she sees every year, she gets her MRI yearly also to check for anything that may cause her dizziness which comes with the anxiety etc.  She has had hypnotherapy, medication, physiologist and nothing seemed to stop the behaviour.  Anyway we tried everything, nothing worked I came across hemp oil and it all went for there.  When I gave it too her, there was change in her for the better, less anxiety and she came out of her shell a bit. So I started looking into it a lot more and why this was happening.

Its become a fascinating subject not only for me but for people that I talk to about it.  The general public in Australia are still ignorant too its benefits, however those in the know (a very small percentage of doctors etc) stockbrokers, big business overseas and penny stock investors are sitting back biding their time for this thing to explode.  The legislation here in Australia is holding us back and the "general public" still think hemp oil is illegal.  When you ask around the streets Iam afraid that where we are with simple hemp oil.  People are scared of what they dont understand and close off to what they think can get them into trouble.  Asking the older generation like people in their sixties etc.  They still think its harmful, illegal and dont want a bar of it, even people I know in their later life who have cancer dont want to try it.  They are conditioned by the Pharmaceutical companies of old and thats where it lies.  Its this generation that will change the stigma of Cannabis and Hemp and with more Doctors understanding and believing the humongous benefits and not the pharmaceutical salesman at their door, the more the public will accept and embrace this beautiful gift that nature has given us. 

So anyway, when you look at the overseas market, Coors have just bough into Hemp infused beers and are partnering with a Cannabis producer, thats huge!  Constellation Brands Inc (they own Corona among other brands) spent 3.8B USD investing in the Canopy Growth Corp betting the legislation will spread globally after the US, back in August last year.  Well we already know the US has taken this on by storm you can check where its legal here currently https://disa.com/map-of-marijuana-legality-by-state and more states supporting it at a fast pace.  So we know Constellation Brands Inc have done their homework and the world is following the US.  

I think France is leading the way in Europe and there are many companies that have been involved in Cannabis for many years one in particular whom I have been involved with is Endoca (US based).  They are already here in Australia dealing with some of the larger Pharmaceutical companies.  They have already partnered with Hydroponics Company Limited (THC) who are on the ASX.  This is a significant relationship for a Australian company with a lot more to come as this relationship grows I believe. 

Theres GW pharmaceuticals www.gwpharm.com whom I know are already providing Sativex to the market here in Australia legally prescribed by your GP who has the authority to prescribe Cannabis based THC or CBD.  My point is that there are many players massive ones penetrating our market. 

Also the relationship with Cann Global Limited and Pharmocann is groundbreaking for us considering we are in partnership with the legend Prof. Raphael Mechoulam who wrote the synthesis on THC and CBD so basically his initiated projects and his colleagues helps to isolate THC and CBD.  We will be doing a lot with this company.  The fact that we are their distributor for skincare products is a definite highlight for the company.  

Based on revenue and my point being that people are saying we wont increase in the SP unless we receive revenue.  I believe they should look at Cann Group Ltd who I believe didnt make a cent as their SP rose into $2.50 AUD based on their intel and IP alone.

People/the market are saying that the Cannabis is the new Wine industry.  We are one of the cleanest countries in the world and are envied by growers globally for our clean air and heres where I am going with this, as the market grows worldwide customers will want product that is produced here before they choose from other countries where they know quality will be a priority.  If ever Australia needed another export stream here it is.  We are already a worldwide phenomenon in the wine industry and here is our chance to build another industry.  

Its a burgeoning industry for us here in OZ, we are no experts in this area which is why business overseas is merging with us.  We dont know enough about how to grow this plant but we are learning fast.  Thats why I believe we have only seen the tip of the iceberg in Australia.  There has been a lot of money spent on marketing to keep this plant hidden from ordinary people but Iam afraid the cats out of the bag and there is too much now on social media to back it up.  There isnt a big market to sell here but we have huge potential to grow for the overseas market, not forgetting China/Asia is in our backyard also.  Australia compared to France, Spain, other European countries are tiny compared to our vast land growing potential.  Lets look at Roots (ROO ASX) if we are worried about growing in arid areas!

In conclusion peaceout its a very exciting time to be involved in the industry right now in any form in my opinion.  I am extremely lucky I came across it for medical purposes and I believe for financial benefits as well but thats just me and my circumstances.  As we grow in business partnerships I believe we will see a lot more on the media here and share prices will follow. 

PDYOR IMHO 

Best of luck to all... 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.