CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I suspected the dilution of 250,000,000 shares originally...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    I suspected the dilution of 250,000,000 shares originally proposed was not the problem for CGB.

I do believe that the BioHealth deal is a faster route for CGB to becoming profitable however there is more than meets the eye to this deal.

Potential scenarios

1) Medcann were deeply upset regarding the proposed diversion of funds from the cr

2) Wanted more shares or cash & CGB didn't agree.

3) CGB did not want the further dilution as announced

Whilst there is a binding MOU between CGB & Medcann I remain disappointed with the planned acquisition of Medcann not proceeding.

I'll also say that non of the above guesses in any way questions the robust relationships between the two parties, circumstances change & thats business.

Silver lining is we can still pursue licenses & our own approved grow facility without the dilution. Reality is the mm market is a slow burn & we still have time to manoeuvre to capitalize.

The hemp & health food divisions of CGB are for the taking now though & have to remain at the forefront of our plans.

It's not like we don't still have Medcann & BHC as valued partners..Would have just been better to own Medcann is all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.