MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

response from colombia, page-6

1. 5,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2885
    Hi Tidemaster. I have liked this story for a while now, been watching for a long time (2-plus years) and finally dipped in a month ago. I think current prices offer a good accumulation opportunity for the mediem to longer term, with a good chance of good short term gains as well.

I am generally a long term investor. I specifically look for small emerging companies (micro-caps) with high value long term IP (and thus competitive barriers to entry) which produces products/services that are applicable on a global scale and which meet rapidly developing/emerging market needs, (if it's truly disruptive technology, even better!), experienced, capable management, with a relatively small amount of shares on issue, and high quality partners and/or teaming/funding arrangements.

For me, Mikoh meets all these criteria.

Like UNI, I think there's a lot going on behind the scenes that we are, for obvious reasons, not yet privy to. Also, like Unilife, Mikoh could have failed over the past year or two, but hasn't. I especially like Peter Tyree's Chairmanship. One should never invest on reputation alone -
    I also hold TZL and if anyone's following that story, it has been something of a reputational nightmare, but with Mark Bouris on board things are on the up - but Peter Tyree is no slouch and I do not believe he is the type of businessman who, at his stage of life and career success, would get involved with a company like Mikoh if he did not think it offered more than an even chance of success, let alone significant upside.

So that's it really. I like the story and think Mikoh is a good to great medium to longer termn value proposition.

IMHO, of course!

I also think we have a good thread here, with some well-informed, balanced commentary. Long may it continue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.