SDV 0.00% 47.0¢ scidev ltd

response from dave sammut, page-10

1. 7,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Hi tweaty,
    I "took a punt" on Intec because it is a "different" company with good technology that is commercially viable.
    It is in a sound financial position after the Nippon deal & getting rid of LJC.
    There were some technical signals in addition to te fact that P. Wood was buing at 4c & the ease of raising capital at 3c.
    The achellis heel is the management.
    If they keep on their merry ways,spend & take multiple salariey for too many duplicate roles that should be rationalized to fit Intec's sise & function,we will end up broke before we reach the commercial stage.
    If you notice, I never realy downramped the Intec method( I am still very keen on it)
    All my posts have been reasonable & objective( mainly giving hints to the board to get their act together)
    So far I am down about 25% on my "investment".I can afford to lose the whole lot which is not going to break me.
    To exit a large position in the current market is not feasible ( I am snookered )
    I am now trying to maximise my position by offering suggestions to the board,which I think are being read with some interest ( I am not doing this behind closed doors )
    Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 49.0¢ 47.0¢ $89.09K 187.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18703 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 11039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.