88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Now, its making sense. On 10th Feb we were told '2 samples...

1. 122 Posts.
    Now, its making sense.
    On 10th Feb we were told '2 samples displayed permeability too high to be measured'.
    To be honest, not being as clever as Dom etc, this alone didn't really mean a lot, and I don't think I'm the only one.

But, someone mentions 'Anistropy', and being a nosey bugger, I went looking to find out what it means.
    Wait for it...

From link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anisotropy
    This property is used in the gas and oil exploration industry to identify hydrocarbon-bearing sands in sequences of sand and shale. Sand-bearing hydrocarbon assets have high resistivity (low conductivity).

Unless I'm totally stupid, could it be this is why it is hinted that we have found similar to Superhighway/s.
    Got it yet??

We have found at least 2 samples in the cores which when put under a microscope, indicate a higher liquid content, hence the permeability being too high to measure which co-incidentally gives rise to DW maybe hinting that this is why Ice 1 has similar characteristics to those found in a conventional well, albeit, this will still need fracking.

If this is a load of bulls nuts, at least it should make you giggle as you know there's someone thicker than you out there...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $21.96K 8.034M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
273 374806090 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 619525200 227
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.