STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

Still in shock from what has happened. I will write some more...

1. 108 Posts.
    Still in shock from what has happened. I will write some more when I get my thoughts sorted. I found these statements on another forum from former employees. This has been one expensive lesson. Sorry if they have already been posted.

Stirling Products as from 25-07-2011 went into Voluntary Administration under William Buck Phone number 02 8263-4000 as a result as always mentioned on this forum of it's poor Management including it's Sales manager who also should be dismissed I am an ex Employee and Share Holder my wages were in arrears for quit some months and my compulsary superannuation payments in arrears there was never any petrol to go to work and our expenses every month was a night mare the Reps still have no petrol.
    The so called Sales Manager and Sales Director have been working in the back ground to set up there own Business with Stirling's contracts including 3M they are still employed by Stirling Products /Health and before there appointment this Friday 29th July 2011 with the Administrator's for future instructions. Emails sent from the Sales Manager to all employees can be supplied.
    Peter Boonan is still over seas and did not even attend the last special AGM which he called on the 8th July 2011 the question was asked at the AGM was the company trading insolvent and the reply was the meeting will now close.All directors have resigned as at 30th June 2011 but the bad news for them is there still liable for the debts as these existed whilst they manged the business and excepted payment for the directors roles.Our shares are now worth nothing we have all lost our monies and all that has been written prior about Stirling products seems to be true.The Directors and Management from Stirling Products have a lot to answer for and Zodiac

I am also an ex employee and shareholder of STI and agree that there was some very bad management involved - but I do not agree that it was Boonen. he was in London trying to raise funding to the very last second to save the company, while Staff at the office in Sydney did not do much at all except worry how to pay themselves. You all blame Boonen directly, but as far as I saw he was the only one doing any work for the company - he shed blood sweat and tears over it. I still have shares in Zodiac and believe a lot of the office staff have been fired - and am much more comfortable knowing that. I read on here that he is traveling Europe looking for a summer vacation home, which is a load of - he isn't. He is working 18 hours a day trying to do the right thing by shareholders. Dont believe everything you read on here!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.