STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

my wages were in arrears for quit some months and my compulsary...

1. 1,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    my wages were in arrears for quit some months and my compulsary superannuation payments in arrears there was never any petrol to go to work

That is sickening to hear - I wonder if the payments to Zodiac for consulting services fell into arrears or not (the $15'000/month payments for consulting services). Surely there's some conflict of interest issue about keeping payments to related parties going while allowing others to go into arrears, at least for a publicly listed company.

some very bad management involved - but I do not agree that it was Boonen. he was in London trying to raise funding to the very last second to save the company, while Staff at the office in Sydney did not do much at all except worry how to pay themselves.

Hhahaha that's classic. It seems all Boonen does is raise funds, that's his MO, I dare say he's very good at it. Why did he hire all these people to sit around and do 'not much at all' though? Maybe they were worried about how to pay themselves because.. well.. they weren't getting paid. Did Boonen have the same worries?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.