TLG 6.93% 47.0¢ talga group ltd

response from geologist

1. 1 Posts.
    Due to being made aware of the appearance of continued defamatory innuendo against my name the following clarifying statements are being posted.

For those interested I am the out-going geologist that can be identified by name as one of the QP’s in the majority of TLG’s pre- Sept. Swedish technical releases and the person originally slated to be TLG's Swedish country manager.

My departure from TLG was centred on a very brief email from the company indicating that my offer of employment for the position of country manger had been RESCINDED. I was later informed that a candidate with an engineering rather than geology background was preferred. As such I ELECTED TO TERMINATE my consultant level involvement with TLG and pursue other work opportunities, not before receiving a COMPENSATION PAYOUT from TLG.

My involvement with TLG started with the early identification, introduction and tireless promotion of Sweden to TLG and then a later more hands-on role with the TLG group resulting in the successful staking, acquisition and promotion of TLG’s current Swedish property portfolio for which I was duly acknowledged. During this time I unconditionally shared personal in-country geological and company knowledge, local industry and government contacts plus practical and operational advice accumulated from my time working in Sweden which spans 2005 to present.

Termination for wrong doings has never been mentioned to me in person or in writing during my exit from TLG and this combined with comments about bad blood can only be dismissed as malicious slander. As for comments about stock dumping I can confirm that I currently have a reduced holding of 20,000 shares in TLG and that on five occasions during the period 28/08/2012 to 26/09/2012 I sold ~100,000 shares in TLG mainly to settle an outstanding ATO debit.

My continued share holding relates to my belief that TLG has done a very good job in acquiring and promoting their Swedish assets and I believe they have a real opportunity to capitalise on their early mover status and maybe one day make the transition from junior explorer to producer at one or more of their projects.

To this I can only wish them the best of success in the future.

As for me my intention is to make this a one-off post and get on with being a geologist for a new group with which I am now involved.

Hopefully all of you out there will get on with using this forum for the dissemination of factual and constructive information for which I assume the forum was originally intended and that the rogue element will focus on "keeping it real".

DJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
-0.035(6.93%)
Mkt cap ! $178.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 45.0¢ $950.8K 2.035M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 63827 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 615 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.