AXE 1.54% 33.0¢ archer materials limited

response from m.d. on archers profile

1. 294 Posts.
    Following is the reply from Gerard Anderson (M.D.) to my query about any promotion by AXE via a broker or other means yesterday.
    Totally agree with him. Gives those on the "graphite train" (us) time to add to positions.
    --------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks for your email.

Appreciate your advice and I offer the following in response:

We have done the graphite use story to death and cannot continue to repeat the same information. Somewhere along the line investors have to do their homework on graphite before deciding to invest.

We have tried getting brokers. Large ones say we are too small to bother with or they are directed not to trade small caps. We have visited most small cap managers but because we are fully funded they cannot see where they can make money so they don’t push the stock.

In my view we are grossly undervalued – but then which MD worth his/her salt would say anything different!

My preference is that we go about our business, do our studies and build the mine. My belief is that the value proposition is very real and will be realized with or without price ramping by so called brokers.

I am delighted you are a shareholder. As I said in the Boardroom Radio spot today, we are in exciting times and I have no doubt a profitable mine is in the offing.

Regards

Gerard Anderson

Managing Director

Archer Exploration Limited"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.005(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $84.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 31.0¢ $62.04K 193.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 54350 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.