IMM 1.61% 31.5¢ immutep limited

Response from Marc

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thank you very much for your email! We have good partnerships with GSK, Novartis, EOC and others and we received in the past from all of them some payments. I believe that we will also receive some in the future, but always based on clear definitions and once these milestones are met. So there should be more to come… We have now entered into a strategically important phase of the company: all our clinical trials for efti will have an interim or final read-out, especially AIPAC in Q.1 2020. If the data is positive – what I hope and believe – we should have a very bright future as there would be very high quality data in a controlled setting with potential for registration. Re consolidation: I can’t add more color than I did previously. One would need to be very careful with actions like that and for the time being (since 5 y) we did not consolidate. This does of course not mean that there is a guarantee for all the coming years. Thank you so much for all your support, we will have a very exciting period to come! Best regards,Marc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.005(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $458.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 30.5¢ $251.5K 806.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 121215 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 2864 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.