IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

response from martin rogers

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I sent MR an email on Monday. This morning I received a reply which is attached below.

Dear xxxxx, (I have blanked my name)

Thank you for your email and kind words. Our team is doing an amazing job. The SPP was well taken so no need to apologise.

Currently I am in Dubai and will be in Germany tomorrow sorry for the slow response.

Please see the coverage we received in Australia yesterday
    http://womansday.ninemsn.com.au/healthanddiet/health/8265861/worldwide-ovarian-cancer-vaccine-trial

On the NASDAQ listing we are waiting for the SEC clearance and when this is available we will let investors know immediately. The NASDAQ listing allows for exposure to US investors and US equity analysts but our legal advice is that since the listing is close that we should not mention it as the SEC might view this soliciting US investors before the fact.

I would say that in general that chat forums can be so short term in thinking that it won't take into account the true investment thesis of Prima BioMed.

Thank you for your support, it is much appreciated as we move closer towards providing an ovarian cancer vaccine.

Best regards,

Martin Rogers
    Chief Executive Officer
    Prima BioMed Ltd
    ?vDirect: + 61 2 9276 1242
    ?vMobile: + 61 428 268 357
    ?vUS Cell: + 1 917 446 5001
    ?{ Fax: + 61 2 9276 1266
    ?xEmail: [email protected]

............................................................My email request...

Hi Martin

I just called you at 12.26 pm Sydney time and you asked me to email you.

I hold 465k shares and options in our beloved company and I am a true believer in CVac. I plan to increase my holdings to 500K shares and more in coming months as I organise my finances. I am sorry I did not subscribe to the SPP as I have put all my money in our company and didn??t have a penny to spare.

I am a Hot Copper contributor ??Brainybull??. I spoke to you in March when the SP was languishing around 21 cents and you mentioned that as a long term investor I should not bother about a few cents movement when the price will be in higher multiples as we progress. I posted my conversation with you regarding our company??s progress and future and my post received a record number of thumbs up and brought a lot of attention to our company as it was the top rated post for all to see. Within a few days we spiked to 42 cents.

I am pretty disappointed about the events in Greece and general negative sentiment in world stock markets since mid April, and I believe that our SP would have crossed 50 cents if these events had not occurred. I am thrilled with the progress to date: Dubai, SPP, Placement, etc.

I just wanted to chat about our company and post some comments to spruik the SP and generate interest and discussion. I am in a way being naughty, but there should not be a problem if I post facts, and if you are comfortable.

Please call my on +xxxxxxxxxxxxx (blanked)if you have the time and wish to talk.

Please also read my famous Hot Copper post which I have reproduced below and pass any comments on facts/ progress if you wish.

And, congratulations to you and our team for all the good work.

Thanks
    Brainybull

PS: My record breaking post is not reproduced here. Looks like the Nasdaq listing may come anytime now and double the SP. Cvac is vary impressive, otherwise no one will allow $40 million to be wasted on trials or humans being used as guinea pigs. I believe, we are on a almost certain winner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.