IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

response from martin rogers, page-47

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    "FYI - The video clip about Susan Fox is fantastic news for olaparib. This link is from National Nine News, June 9th 2011." ~ gowie77

Keep digging gowie... you're oh so close to busting open information indirectly connected to a little neglected 25mil MC coy currently surrounded by the highest possible level of confidentiality agreements with the who's who of big pharma...

"I wish it was like some other Bio's with MC's under $100M & already in the guts of Phase3 trials." ~ peaceAKKI

Imo, this same company remains the only coy I have found with numerous (confidentially protected) "in the guts" phaselll trials currently underway peace?

Data and Applications

APPARATUS AND METHOD OF TREATMENT UTILIZING A VARYING ELECTROMAGNETIC ENERGISATION

I also highly doubt that a "3 times" announcement citing of Prof Fraser's resignation from their scientific board in 2008 to be replaced with the FDA advisor for "topical transdermal delivery of drugs", Professor Barry Brian was any coincidence, but rather a very strong affirmation of the fast expanding global interest for their exciting platform technologies for the enhancement of ALL future cancer vaccines...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.