PGM 12.0% 2.8¢ platina resources limited

Below is the response to an email I sent to PGM. Didn't respond...

1. 101 Posts.
    Below is the response to an email I sent to PGM. Didn't respond to my questions directly, so I won't post the email, but worth a read nonethless...

---------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your email and I apologise for the delay in replying to you.

As you have rightly predicted, the majority of your questions are sensitive issues, many of which have not been conclusively determined at this point in time. However, the Company is encouraged by the current precious metals prices and is conducting further investigations into the Vanadium, Germanium and Gallium contents of the Titanium-rich magnetite host rock. These latter investigations should be completed by September and whilst we are not carrying out a Feasibility Study (as suggested in your email), we do hope to have new Project economic data available for our Skaergaard Project before year end.

The Skaergaard Project contains a significant precious metals resource, and our investigations into the accompanying Fe, V, base and specialty metals contents is considered good technical discipline when assessing the overall project economics.

I look forward to keeping you posted on our progress, and have noted your points about our website.

Kind regards

Dianna Lynch

Office Manager

Platina Resources Limited

Tele: 07 3369 5255

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $9.176K 346.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 382913 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 657880 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.