PRW 0.00% 0.1¢ proto resources & investments ltd

response from prw

1. 583 Posts.
    Sent Andrew Mortimer an email this morning and just had a reply. See my email and his response below..

--------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr Mortimer,

I have been a shareholder of Proto Resources for some time now and similarly to many other investors I have lost some money through the falling share price. Although I’m disappointed with the current market cap, I’m still a supported and believer in the company, its projects, and technology. Other than the drilling of Lindeman’s, what do you have planned for Proto Resources that will help to re-rate the company? In my opinion, we will need some very strong drilling results or further developments in the Barrier Bay Technology to turn Proto around. Can you please provide some information on when the drilling will commence and when can we expect results.? Also, what stage is the development of the Barrier Bay technology currently at?

I look forward to hearing your response

Regards,

James

-------------------------------------------------

Dear James,

Thankyou for your email.

Proto will be putting an update out with pictures and commentary soon on the Lindemans Bore drilling. Our team is on site and we expect the drill program to be complete within a fortnight, going 24/7. Proto is very confident in this project because we have already done 3 deep diamond holes which have all intersected copper and gold, as high as ½% copper and 5.5g gold as a peak value. I have attached a link to a fly through on Lindemans Bore compiled by a PR company that has a voice over which is worth watching. Please have a look at it and let me know what you think.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDku7zfWaZA

I do expect Proto to be re-rated soon off the back of the Lindemans Bore drilling and the company is considering several potential acquisitions as well. In relation to the Barnes Hill and the Barrier Bay technology, we are progressing despite the very tough market and expect there to be good news in the short term which we will announce as soon as it comes to hand.

Very Best Regards,

Andrew Mortimer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.